Friday, July 17, 2015

July 16th, 2015 ~ From the Desk of Chris Klauer, NNPDF Family Services & Marketing Director

In support of all in our NPD patient & family membership community, I will be posting weekly informational updates and NNPDF related resource opportunities.  These posts will cover a broad range of topics and I welcome you to share any resources which you have identified and/or contact me if you need specific assistance with an issue.

I know things are busy for so many as summer is half over and families across the country are all trying to fit in as much fun as possible before fall begins to creep in!  So just a few tidbits of information for you to look over when you have time!

Chicago, Illinois ~ Family Conference Reminders!
Traveling with Oxygen
NNPDF Family Conference Special Event ~ August 6th – 9th, 2015

Please feel free to contact me at: nnpdf@nnpdf.org or give me a jingle at: 1-877-287-3672 if you have any questions pertaining to the work of the foundation.  If you find a great resource, please pass it along so I can share it with the rest of our NNPDF Family Membership!

Have a great weekend!
Chris Klauer
NNPDF Family Support and Marketing Coordinator

To read the full post, visit the Family Services and Support page on the NNPDF web site: http://www.nnpdf.org/FamilyServiceSupport.html#Jul172015

No comments:

Post a Comment