Friday, November 20, 2015

Nov 20th, 2015 ~ From the Desk of Chris Klauer, NNPDF Family Services & Marketing Coordinator

20

The end of the year is coming up fast! I know your families will be busy with holiday season activities and family gatherings but please remember to take some time for yourself ~ especially as November is National Caregivers Month!

My update this week highlights:

~ #GivingHOPETuesday!
~12 Days, 12 Ways; Caring for the Caregiver
~ 51 & Done!

Visit the Family Services web page on the NNPDF website to view the update: http://www.nnpdf.org/FamilyServiceSupport.html#Nov2015

Please feel free to contact me at: nnpdf@nnpdf.org or give me a call at: 1-877-287-3672 if you have any questions pertaining to the work of the foundation. If you find a great resource, please pass it along so I can share it with the rest of our NNPDF Family Membership!

Have a great weekend!
Chris Klauer
NNPDF Family Support and Marketing Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment