Friday, June 12, 2015

From the Desk of Chris Klauer, NNPDF Family Services & Marketing Coordinator

Dear NNPDF Families and Friends,

The Family Conference is fast approaching!  I for one am very excited and cannot wait to meet all of you! The Registration Packets have been mailed.  If you did not get one please email me at nnpdf@nnpdf.org and I can email you one or you can go to www.nnpdf.org and all of the information can be found there.   

For those of you traveling with a child that has special needs I did find an article that may help you out. Please go to:

*******************************************************************
I also wanted to let you know that Nadine Hill, NNPDF Executive Director, is attending the Michael, Marcia, and Christa Parseghian Scientific Conference for Niemann-Pick Type C Research from June 11-13, 2015 at the University of Notre Dame.  

******************************************************************* 
Lastly please do not forget to go to the Online Membership Form and submit your information today!  The NNPDF is the MAIN line of communication between clinical trial updates and our Foundation Membership. It is critical that the NNPDF Central Office have your updated contact information. 

Don’t forget if you have a question or need to talk just let me know.  I monitor the Facebook Awareness Page all day so you can always send me a private message.  You can also email me at nnpdf@nnpdf.org or call me at 877-287-3672.  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment