Friday, June 19, 2015

From the Desk of Chris Klauer, NNPDF Family Services and Marketing Coordinator ~ 06/19/2015

g

In support of all in our NPD patient & family membership community, I will be posting weekly informational updates and NNPDF related resource opportunities.  These posts will cover a broad range of topics and I welcome you to share any resources which you have identified and/or contact me if you need specific assistance with an issue.

One thing I have learned from my many years of teaching students with special needs is that behind every child or adult is an awesome parent or caregiver supporting and addressing their every need.  Therefore, my post this week focuses on “Caring for the Caregiver” and Respite Care.  I have also included a quick “tid-bit” about the upcoming Chicago Family Conference.  Please review the NNPDF Family Services web page for my weekly posts and links to resources.

You can always reach me at: nnpdf@nnpdf.org or call me at 1-877-287-3672. I look forward to the opportunity to help you find resources related to your situation/issue and welcome hearing of the “tricks-of-the-trade” that you have learned and identified in your journey.

Have a great weekend!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment