Friday, January 15, 2016

From the Desk of Chris Klauer, NNPDF Family Services & Marketing Coordinator ~ Jan 15th, 2016

Here in Wisconsin we just finished with a cold snap and warmed up to 35 degrees today. However, another cold snap is just around the corner. One of my favorite photographers took the picture of the ice caves near Apostle Islands National Lakeshore. Thought you might like to see some of the beauty of Wisconsin winters.

Island
© Copyright 2015, Life in the Northwoods

My "Family Support Services" update this week highlights:

- 24th Annual NNPDF Family Support and Medical Conference
- Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
- Infinity Coaches’ Charity Challenge to raise money for NPC research
- CTD Press Release

Please feel free to contact me at: nnpdf@nnpdf.org or give me a call at: 1-877-287-3672 if you have any questions pertaining to the work and "Family Support Services" afforded to the members of the foundation. If you find a great resource, please pass it along so I can share it with the rest of our NNPDF Family Membership!

Have a great weekend!


Chris Klauer
NNPDF Family Support and Marketing Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment